Well the semester is drawing to a close and I have finally finished my lovely ghost project. In the end, I thought it would be fun to make this a project about contrast. I have really nice images that I am turning into advertisements for… get ready… Ghostbusters. Though I feel like my images are classy enough to be used to mockingly advertise “barely there” make-up, or skin whitener for the Asian market, I thought it would be fun to play with the idea of taking something classy, like my lady ghosts, and contrast it with something juvenile (yet fun!) like Ghostbusters. In the end, I ended up rebranding Ghostbusters to appeal to more upperclass members of the ghost-hunting market, who were not previously sought after by Ghostbusters Inc.
That being said, here are the final four pictures of my lovely ghost.